Wednesday 19 August 2015

M5 E28 part2

Thanks to Rene for the liveries! He did a tremendous job.
The first 11 cars are from the Spa 24h 1982, the second 3 cars are from the Spa 24h 1983.
From that perspective, it may look similar to the BMW 635, so let me show you another angle of it.


There is still much to do, but I'm halfway there with this car.

On a side note, the DTM spinoff project is still going on aswell, of course, but I will show more of that as soon as I have the other 3D models in a playable state. For the moment they're all ingame, but not ready to be revealed yet.

5 comments:

  1. Hey ChaosZero where are you? Its been a month since you last posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alive and well. Working behind the scenes on some different cars for this mod and other projects I have. Will release something small very soon.

      Delete
  2. Hey ChaosZero where are you? Its been almost 2 months since you last posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my Name is Rene. I am the painter from the E28 BMW. I am very happy to see my cars here on this side. Thank you.
    But i see that the car with number 26 Gitanes is not correct. The Hood is wrong. If you want to have it ready contact me under rene9369@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any further word on this?

    ReplyDelete