Sunday 26 April 2015

Filling holes here and there

Yup. I've done two new cars so far. The Audi 80 GTE and the VW Golf Mk1.
Only problem is that the Audi is the wrong model (This is a 4-doors, real was 2-doors) but there's nothing else available and the Golf is only the Mk1 while some cars were Mk2. I've seen a model of it, but for the moment the skins are available only on the Mk1. If anyone wants to contribute in any way, feel free to contact me by leaving a message in the comment section below.

Both cars are part of a "small" addonpack that will feature 4 or 5 brand new 3D models for the TCL mod. All the cars are from the year 1984, that's why they are part of their own pack before joining the rest of the bigger project. They will all come togheter, just at a later date.

Audi
Golf

More to come.

As always, bear in mind that I'm not the author of either the cars or the skins. Everything is done by other people so all credits go to them, all I do is bring them to rFactor and adapt (And slightly improve wherever I can) them to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment