Sunday 26 April 2015

I'm not dead (yet).

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I last posted here. A lot happened in my personal life in the past few months and I had to deal with some serious healt issues. The fact that I'm here typing this post, however, means that the worse is behind me and I'm (Slowly) recovering.

This project is all but dead, I started working on it again few days ago and got some updates.

First of all, all the cars previously released are not available for download anymore. Reason is simple. I made few sloppy mistakes in some cars, left behind some bugs in other cars, only Godzilla was a "perfect" release: bugless, all working, all features I wanted, everything you could ask for. But not the others. So, I'll fix those cars before releasing them again and work on new ones at the same time.

The main release post was a complete mess, but I left the old list of planned cars. Some are done, some are new, some are not even listed.

.cz

1 comment: